Thursday, October 16, 2014

Update…

Has it really been two and half years since I have written on this blog!  That is terrible, I apologize for that, I have been busy and honestly that isn’t an excuse, it really isn’t.  My husband and I have become very involved in our schools PTSA.  I am working part-time at our local library on Fridays and Saturdays as the Assistant Librarian, and e-book reader/cell phone/computer instructor (funny my sister calling me asking to schedule a time to help her with setting up her Calendar online).  Last year I was really busy working on our Cubscout Committee as their Treasurer/Secretary.  I am still Soap Making, it just isn’t my biggest passion right now (even though I have chosen to teach 6+ classes at the Library this fall and winter).

This blog did such wonders for me two years ago it forced me to look outside of myself and focus on things that I could do for others.  The timing couldn’t have been better, in the fall of 2011 I came down with mysterious flu like symptoms.  These symptoms have come and gone for 3 years now.  I have been to 10 different doctors, because I know that I shouldn’t be feeling the way I do.  I finally feel like I am on the right track, but who knows.  This blog started me on a great path to have fulfilling distractions to pull me out of some of my darkest days.

Granted I probably won’t be as consistent on this blog as I once was, but working with others right now really takes me to a better place at the moment.  In my mind that is where I would rather be, but the therapy of writing is priceless.  I am grateful to anyone that has comments or just reads these words and finds encouragement, because that has always been my goal.  God Bless.   -  Carrie

                                                                  Carrie Ocean-2570

No comments:

Post a Comment